I've had a helluava week, month what-ever.. Spring finally came and now summer is fast approaching. Which means YARD WORK out the ass for me. This will be our 3rd summer now in the new house. The back yard is a MESS. Over grown - basically just plain trashed. The deck needs to be painted.
On top of all this work, everything seems to be breaking down around here. My house is in it's own Mercury Retrograde. The house is only 11 years old- but 2010 seems to be the day it wants to fall apart on me.
Central Air Conditioner - broke
Pool Filter - broke
Front door - broke
Spigot on the front of the house- pipe completely busted - water gushing inside and outside of the house... - broke.
What does this leave us all? broke!
Also this has been leaving us quite stressed and I have been just feeling overwhelmed.
This might help explain my bizarre symptoms with my tingling hands. For the past 6 days my last 2 fingers on each hand have had REALLY BAD Pins-and-Needles. I tried to look it up.. and survey says stress, nerve damage or diabetes. GREAT!
edit- I'd like to add to all this- we took our cat to the vet tonight and he has kidney stones and bladder stones. He needs an ultrasound and possibly surgery. **sad face**
2 comments:
You might just have a compression in your neck. Go to the chiropractor. I know a good one. Call me.
Lori
i'm very afraid of chiropractors... But i think you might be right. I see a new family doc on thursday. I'll see what he says. It's REALLY bothering me... i'm quite upset. it's been 14 days now. :-(
Post a Comment