Monday, February 8, 2010

Lady Carlyle

I would really like to use my wedding china soon. I have a full set. I think 10 or 12 place settings. This beautiful china is all still new in the box and sitting in my garage.


This June we will be married for 10 years. 10 years I have carted this boat load of dinner ware around and have never opened a box... I think for my anniversary I would i like finally eat off of it. The sad thing is, I don't have a dinning room table any more. It won't be the same, but I would like to at least get some of it out of the box.







1 comment:

Laura said...

That is a gorgeous pattern! I am lucky that my father-in-law gave Paul his grandmother's bow-front china cabinet. I collect Spode "Blue Room" china and an old pattern of transferware called Silverdale. You should keep out a few pieces for when you want to indulge yourself until you have a place for it!