- I LOVE animals especially cats and all rodents.
- i adore Woody Allen
- i love to read, and i also horde books.
- My first concert ever was Human Rights Now! Tour in 1988. With Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman, and Youssou N'Dour.
- My second concert was 1989 Sugarcubes/P.I.L./New Order .....best.show.evarr.
- My job pays me good money to work in my favorite programs all day: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- I'm very adept at cyber-slacking!
- I make 3D renders of waste water chemical dosing equipment
- In my past jobs I have designed bubble gum wrappers, bathroom hooks, shower caddy labels, soft toilet seat covers and a catalog of pet coffins and head stones.
- I'm addicted to shoe shopping.
- i have 3 cats and 2 rats
- I love to swim and i love the beach
- I pierced my own nose when I was 18. It was fun!! didn't hurt! i still wear it sometimes.
- I love to quilt. My dream is to some day win a competition, or to get into a traveling show.
- I am a better crocheter than a knitter. I kinda suck at both.
- I horde vintage yarn and fabric. HORDE.
- i like to cut the grass. I love to garden. i tend to a small jungle of house plants. yes, i talk to my plants.
- I wear black on the outside, beacause black is how I feel on the inside.
- i mostly listen to new wave/dark wave and alternative music. I also indulge in club/house/dance music and prog rock.
- i can't spell
- At a concert in Philly, I got called up on stage by Jonatha Brooke because she liked my dress.
- i have trouble with 'left' and 'right'
- I am right handed and left-brained.
- i like snakes, but I HATE HATE HATE spiders
- I love my job
- I have poor self image and have pretty much always hated myself (I'm working on that)
- I'm not super into cell phones, but I am way addicted to the internet. I mean interweb…
- I adore perfume and sniffy-smelly things
- i had a pen-pal when i was 12. we wrote to each other obsessively for about 10 years. she
was in my wedding. she has now moved from Detroit to Philadelphia so we she each other often. - I am NOT a morning person. my mom always said I was a night owl because I was born at 2am. But in reality I had insomnia due to anxiety.
- i love flavored coffee. I drink Chocolate Cherry and Sticky Toffee Buns mostly…
- I love pumpkin and coconut anything. except for soup... no soup…
- my political view are pretty much very liberal..
- I like to make scrapbooks and do collage/decoupage
- I have had chronic kidney stones since 1996
- I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 2001
- I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2003
- I was bed ridden for about 3 months. Was out of work for about 2 years.
- I recovered in 2005 and went back to work full time.
- I am obsessed with my nails and feet. ...mostly my feet.
- I love to dye my own hair. I have had white, orange, 10 different shades of magenta and purple.
- i had braces when i was 12
- I had Mono when i was 16
- I still have scars on my face from getting hit dead in the eye with a baseball bat when I was 6 years old. (the 'big kids' would not let me play with them, so they said i could be "catcher")
- i have suffered from insomnia for most of my life until someone told me that it was not normal to not sleep.
- I'm quite short- at 5' 1"
- I have one younger brother, whom I love very much, but don't understand him at all.
- my father is a recovering alcoholic (does that explain a lot?)
- my dad served in the Navy for 26 years. He is a retired Captain.
- my mom was a high school math teacher and quit her job when i was born
- my parents met at an all Polish College in Pennsylvania
- I was named after an orphan my dad would visit with through a program at the school
- My mother was on the star Polish dancing troop and danced at the White House and Carnegie Hall.
- My dad grew up in Jersey City, NJ and my mom grew up in Easton, PA.
- My parents were not allowed to date anyone who as not Polish.
- i started private art lessons when i was 9.
- I tried piano, softball, basketball and gymnastics. Nothing really stuck w/ me except for art.
- I always loved school and was always made honors list/national honor society crap.
- In high school i was in the Bowling Club, Literary Magazine and Stage Crew.
- I designed the play sets for all 4 years of high school, and almost considered going to college for it.
- I took college courses in high school at Moore college of art and Savannah college of art and design.
- I won a national painting competition and got accepted into Savannah college of Art and Design early, but decided to finish out my last year of high school.
- I sold 2 paintings during my senior thesis show. One was to an X-ray astronomer at Rutgers University.
- My roommate's name in college was Monica.
- My last year of college i learned how to turn on a computer, and was gainfully employed as a graphic designer before i even graduated.
- My picture made the local paper when I graduated Kindergarten, High school and College.
- I started my own business and worked from home for 5 years doing print and web design.
- One of my soft toilet seat designs was sold in Target stores nationally. Many seats that i worked on were sold in K-mart.
- I met my best friend in the world at a yard sale.
- my husband and I went to the same grade school, high school and college.
- my husband and I were both born in the same week, same year. I am 4 days older.
- I did not have a middle name. So I took my maiden name as my middle name when I got married.
- I had a paper rout for about 3 years when I was in grade school.
- one of my favorite jobs ever was my first job in high school at the local library. I was "the-book-putter-awayer"
- i bought my own house and my own car when i was 25.
- my favorite foods are tofu, jalapeno poppers and lobster.
- my 2nd favorite foods are snow crab legs, hummus and cheese fries.
- I love beer. especially wheat beers, hefeweizen beers and lagers. Yum!!!
- I stopped eating all meat (except for fish) when I was 15.
- I went back to eating chicken when I was 22.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
80 things about me
in homage to the wonderful and beautiful Mo and LouLou:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
....but..but...some of your entries broke to the next line and it's really more like 78 or 77 things about myself! You really should just bit the bullet and do the full hundred. Really.
thanks loulou! (Remind me to call you next time i need something proof-read! Eeep!) I went and fixed it..
I guess i just tuckerd out at 78/80 entries... to be honest, the last 10 things about me are just too boring and the remainding 10 I can't post on the internet!
If i can think of something redeaming- I will update my list.. It was fun to do!
There was no proofreading - but I found that the last 20 were the hardest - Plus, inquiring minds want to know!
awww- thanks LouLou!
I will try and work on a decent 20 for you. no fluff!
But you KNOW you can always ask me anything you want! <3
Post a Comment