Sunday, March 1, 2009

a sunday

i had quite the shit week- so this weekend my main goal was to catch up on my sleep. i'll never feel any better if i get behind at this point..
i feel pretty decent that i got a bunch of that done.

Then I laid in bed around 2-3 o'clock waiting for james to get home from the supermarket- and got very pissed at myself for not doing a god-damned thing allll weekend.

So i did some small stuff to make myself feel better.
  1. cleaned the bird cage. took me about an hour and a half- if not longer. i am the worst bird-mom ever.
  2. brushed a cat
  3. gave the bird a bath and a blow dry
  4. replaced some light switch covers i've been meaning to get to for about 4 months now..
  5. does cleaning the kitchen a little bit count?
  6. moved the cat tree from one room to another
god- i am just fucking fantasitc.

i did want to add the fun things i did this weekend..
  1. took about 10 baths
  2. went to dinner and wrestling with james (wrestling was weird, but i have been promising him i would go, so when his friends couldn't make it- i offered to go. he was super appreciative- and we left early so we could have a nice dinner)
  3. watched a few more episodes of "curb your enthusiasm" (which were awesome!)
  4. caught up on my "24"

3 comments:

Bsquared said...

I did just about nothing this weekend too and I feel just awful about it. Also, 10 baths? I'm just the same. I've got to have at least one a day in order to even get some sleep! There's just nothing like a hot bath and a good book.

Monica_C said...

well... maybe closer to 5... ;-)
but yeah- i'm addicted to bubble baths. I did my 1st Lush bath bomb on friday night.. -(http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/bath-shower/bath-bombs/blackberry) i was not impressed.. but their bubble bars are nice!

Laura said...

Sometimes a day off is the right thing. And you did enough to get yourself off the "I DID NOTHING LIST".