Friday, February 13, 2009

super blood!

I haven't been feeling well, and have been noticing a lot of joint pain. I went to my family doc, and before he could refer me to a rhumatologist- he had to do a full blood work on me. whhahh...

I wasn't expecting anything to come back abnormal.. except for my cholesterol.. I was actually terrified of the results. I have not had it tested in over 10 years. The 1st time i had it tested it came in at 112, which is insanely good. But my diet is abundant in eggs, shrimps, butter, cream, and cheese! Cheese! Glorious cheese......

I got my results today and I am in prefect health! And my cholesterol is a whopping 136!!!!!! i just can't get over it!!!!!! they must have swapped the blood viles out w/ someone much fitter than my fat self.... now if i can just lose some weight.. i'll be so happy with my bad self!

No comments: