Thursday, October 9, 2008

pissy missy

Happy Thursday.

I could not be in any more of a pissy mood. I am cranky and I want to be in my bed.

Actually I wouldn't mind working on my stuff today- but it's difficult when every person around me is just getting on my NERVES (my nerbes) and making my mood worse.

It's 9:30 am- it's early- just leave me the FUCK alone- am I bothering you? Can you just shut your-face-the-fuck-up for just one morning and let me work???

I can't wait to get my desk moved upstairs. There are 2 people down here that I just can't take any longer. The girl who sits behind me is just SO LOUD, UNPROFESSIONAL AND OBNOXIOUS. I think she is hard of hearing because ALL she says is "HUH??" But it comes out like HAAEEEEUHHH!!???? And it's REALLLLLY LOUD. Everything about her is loud. Then there is the elderly drafter who never has enough work to do- so he wanders around and finds anyone who will listen to him. He prefaces his stories to me as "Monica, I know you are busy, and that you don't have any time, but anyway…" He's 73 years old, and I don't want to be rude to him, but he can honestly suck the life outta me.

No comments: