Friday, July 11, 2008

anbinal update

The little birdy on my lawn didn't make it.
sad.

Olive made a trip to the vet. she keeps barfing. Doctor said it was because she was "stopped up". So i was sent home with a "cat enema". yay!

I administered said enema in my bathroom last night, and Oh Boy! that went over like a fart in a space-suit!
But the doctor done good , and everything came out just fine, and i am hoping to come home tonight to a much happier Olive.

3 comments:

Mo said...

Cat Enema sounds like the badly translated name of a japanese punk band. Probably sounds like it, too. I hope Olive is feeling much better.

Monica_C said...

aww thanks!
I didn't see any cat barf yet... and she is looking much better too.

Laura said...

I can think of a lot of things to do for fun. Cat enemas are not on that list.